ABOUT LIONESS TAMAR
Empowering Women and Girls’ Survivors to Thrive
I am a survivor, practitioner and advocate of domestic abuse and sexual violence (DASV).
In 2015, I accidentally “came out” publicly on Facebook about my early years of childhood sexual abuse and drug rape. Since then, I’ve become a voice of the voiceless, ensuring our voices are heard at all levels – from grassroots to the highest level of political influence. The Lioness Circle was born out of my passion to empower other women and girls’ survivors in rebuilding their lives, particularly those born of the black and minority ethnic (BAME) community.
The Lioness Circle
- For survivors, by survivors.
- Based in Thornton Heath, Croydon.
- For survivors of domestic abuse and sexual violence (DASV), particularly those born of African and Caribbean background.
- Support that help our survivors change the way they view their lived experiences.
- Increased confidence and self-worth, and general wellbeing.
£50 per hour or 6 sessions for the price of 5!
- Self-love and self-care strategies.
- Developing a positive mindset.
- Building trust, confidence and self-esteem.
- Finding passion and working towards fulfilling a purpose.
- Delivered face to face, over the phone or via other electronic means such as Skype, Zoom, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp.
£50 for up to 30 minutes
- Experienced speaker.
- Very easy to work with.
- Clear and concise messages that are easily adapted to resonate with any audience.
- Confident speaking in front large or small audiences.
- Available for bookings in and around London area..
- Self-healing and development workshops are fun, interactive and for WOMEN ONLY.
- facilitated by professionals in specific fields.
- Women and girls 18+ who are survivors of abuse and/or violence can attend for FREE.
- Each session runs on a Monday morning from 10:30am – 12:30pm, except for the Self-Love portrait workshop which will be on a Friday.
- Based in Croydon, South London.